|Main Street Email
As resources allow, Virginia Main Street holds a competitive application period for historic commercial districts who wish to become Designated Virginia Main Street Communities. While VMS is not accepting applications at this time, VMS is always looking to work with any historic commercial district, regardless of their size and location.
All historic commercial districts that are interested in using the Main Street Four Point ApproachTM are eligible to become DHCD Commercial District Affiliate Partners.
- Virginia Main Street Program Guide
- Designated Virginia Main Street Communities
- DHCD Commercial District Affiliate Application
- VMS blog
- Revitalization Resources
- Virginia Main Street Downtown Improvement Grants
- Upcoming Workshops (2014 VMS Training Opportunities)
- January 23-24, 2014 – VMS Managers’ Retreat – Staunton, VA
- March 19, 2014 – Virginia Main Street Milestone Awards Luncheon – Richmond, VA
- July 16-17, 2014 – VMS Summer Toolkit – hosted by Downtown Farmville – Farmville, VA
- September 10-11, 2014 – VMS Essentials – hosted by Old Towne Development Board – Winchester, VA