The Virginia Housing Trust Fund is opening the next round of competitive applications for funding, the Community Improvement Home Loan (Virginia Trust Stabilization Program). The Request for Qualifications (RFQ), instructions and Trust Fund plan can be accessed through the Department of Housing and Community Development's website here. Responses to the RFQ are due by close of business May 31, 2013.
2013 CDBG Grant Management Workshop
Stonewall Jackson Hotel
24 South Market Street
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Click Here to Register
Registration Fee: $130
Registration Deadline: June 14
Tuesday, June 18
1-5 p.m.: Training
5:30 p.m.: Reception
Lunch and dinner on your own
Wednesday, June 19
8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.: Training
Breakfast and lunch included
Join us for the 2013 CDBG Grant Management Workshop. This training is required for persons responsible for CDBG grant management and financial management. Topics will include DHCD and federal grant requirements, CAMS training, project budgets, procurement, Section 3, environmental review and grant manager responsibilities. IMPORTANT: PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP COMPUTER FOR INTERACTIVE SESSIONS.
Attendance will be documented and certificates awarded upon successful completion of the workshop. Workshop-related expenses are CDBG eligible.
Rooms reserved for the night of June 18. Rooms block will be released after June 4 or until block is fully reserved.
Stonewall Jackson Hotel Reservation:
Reservation Code: Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development
Rate: $77/Single or $115.50/Double
April 11, 2013 - Innovation day
- Tracking Nontraditional Outcomes – Discussion Notes
- Community Investment Collaborative BEE Innovation day presentation
- Building Entrepreneurial Economies presentation DHCD
- Staunton Creative Community Fund hOUR Economy presentation
- Virginia Community Capital BEE Innovation day Presentation
- United Virginia Partnering Opportunities Presentation
- Waynesboro Innovative Student Entrepreneur Competition Presentation