Do you want to learn more about how you can become a small real estate developer for a project in your neighborhood? Are you an advocate or local leader looking to encourage better buildings in your community?
Join us for free educational lectures by Bernice Radle, Founder of Buffalove Development, to learn more about Incremental Development Alliance and the upcoming workshop on May 16, 2019.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals in construction, design, planning or real estate looking to either enhance their current practice or make career transitions
- Volunteers or professionals in business associations, main streets associations, historic preservation groups and neighborhood improvement groups looking to champion incremental development in their communities
- Professionals in city management, economic development, planning and related agencies who are looking to make it easier for small scale development in their cities
- Nonprofit development professionals working in organizations, churches and community or housing development who need new strategies for small-lot development
- Private banking professionals specializing in mortgages, commercial real estate loans, or SBA loans and professionals at Community Development Financial Institutions and community foundations who want to become more effective investors
These educational lectures are presented by the Incremental Development Alliance, a national nonprofit working to build local wealth in neighborhoods through ground-up real estate development. The educational lecture series is sponsored by the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development's Virginia Main Street Program, in partnership with Virginia Housing Development Authority.