Private Activity Bonds

As of July 1, 2008 the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development is responsible for that portion of Virginia’s private activity bonds set aside for local housing authorities and for that portion set aside for the state allocation.

Please review the Private Activity Bond Allocation Guidelines for information on submitting an allocation application. Housing authorities should use form HB. All others should use form IDB.

For information please contact Chris Thompson, at 804-371-7031 or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it