As of July 1, 2008 the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development is responsible for that portion of Virginia’s private activity bonds set aside for local housing authorities and for that portion set aside for the state allocation.
Please review the Private Activity Bond Allocation Guidelines for information on submitting an allocation application. Housing authorities should use the Housing Authority Application. All others should use the Governor’s Discretionary Pool Application.
- Private Activity Bond Allocation Guidelines – Local Housing Authorities and State Allocation
- Local Housing Authority Application
- Local Housing Authority Allocation
- Governor’s Discretionary Pool Application
- State Allocation
- Allocation of 2017 Ceiling for Private Activity Bonds
- House Bill 1073 (made changes to the administration of the PAB allocation)