- 2018 Code Development Process Overview and Flow Chart
- 2018 Regulatory Cycle Tentative Schedule
- 2018 Code Development Cycle Memo
- Archived Virginia Building and Fire Regulations
Administrative provisions of VCC, VMC, VRC and SFPC regulations; VADR/ADTAC regulations (amusement rides); VCS/BCAAC (certification requirements; IBSR (modular buildings); MHSR (manufactured housing); Related Laws; Manufactured Housing Licensing and Transaction Recovery Fund Regulations and, other state agency’s regulations for functional design.
Technical provisions of VCC, VMC, VRC and SFPC (IBC, IFC, IEBC and IPMC and other model codes).
Residential provisions of the VCC, including IRC model code, trades and energy provisions.
Technical trade provisions of the VCC, including IPC, IMC, IFGC and NEC.
SPECIAL WORKGROUP (FIRE CODE EDITS)
In addition to the regular workgroup meetings, DHCD will hold two special full-day meetings for the purpose of reviewing recommended changes from the FSB sub-workgroup to the SFPC edits in Chapters 20-67.
**All meetings are tentative and will begin at 9:30 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
- March 26, 2019 Workgroup One Meeting
- April 10, 2019 Workgroup Two Meeting
- May 15, 2019 Workgroup Three Meeting
- May 23, 2019 Special Workgroup (Fire Code Edits) Meeting
- June 5, 2019 Workgroup Four Meeting
- July 10, 2019 Workgroup One Meeting
- July 24, 2019 Workgroup Two Meeting
- Aug. 7, 2019 Workgroup Three Meeting
- Aug. 14, 2019 Special Workgroup (Fire Code Edits) Meeting
- Aug. 21, 2019 Workgroup Four Meeting
Previous Code Change Cycle